The 2015 Ford F-150 has been tremendously popular, so much so Ford has added 1,550 Jobs to support the growing demand for the all-new Ford truck.
The new adds have been added in ord is adding to its Kansas City Assembly, Dearborn Stamping, Dearborn Diversified and Sterling Axle facilities to help build the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever.
Ford has invested more than $6.2 billion in its U.S. plants and hired more than 15,000 hourly UAW members – up from the 12,000 jobs that were promised by 2015 in the contract agreement
In January, the Ford F-Series truck had its strongest sales month since 2004. Dealerships can’t keep the new truck on lots for long. The F-150 sits just 12 days on average. It is turning faster than any other Ford vehicle.
The F-150 is the toughest, smartest and most capable truck of its kind. The vehicle boast a military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and high-strength steel frame. It has shed up to 700 pounds.
That’s great news for consumer. It means the innovative truck can tow up to 1,100 more pounds and haul up to 530 more pounds than the 2014 model, and has the highest EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of any full-size gasoline pickup on the market. When equipped with an available 2.7-liter EcoBoost® engine, the new F-150 4×2 has EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway and 22 mpg combined. Actual mileage may vary.
- 360-degree camera view uses exterior cameras to create a bird’s-eye view of the truck to help drivers park, maneuver in tight spots, and navigate narrow roads and trails
- Integrated loading ramps enable easy loading of ATVs, motorcycles and mowers
- BoxLink™ cargo management system combines metal brackets and custom cleats to secure a variety of accessories in the cargo box – from ramps to storage bins to bed dividers
- Trailer hitch assist adds a new rearview camera feature that incorporates a dynamic line based on steering wheel angle in the display to help customers line up their truck and trailer with no spotter or need to exit the vehicle
- Remote tailgate allows for tailgate to be locked, unlocked and released with the key fob
To learn more about the Ford F-150, visit www.ReedHasIt.com.